Sunday, August 31, 2008

REBIRTH

YAY! I'm back in business and it only took a YEAR!
I serioulsly was so shocked when I looked at the blogger and realized its been a YEAR. It just seems like it was a couple of months. Scary when life slips by so fast. A lot has happened. The main thing I want to focus on today is Etsy Goon Squad. Oh yeah.
Wonderful group of Etsians, diverse talents, Oh!! and we all have something awful in common: we wont let the internet make us stupid ;)
So onto the LINKAGE!
Etsy Goon Squad

Goon Squad Team Page

These are some of the beautiful items you can find made by wonderful Goons.


awapplesauce Balsam
CatRocketshipcemetracie
chronomorphsdfuss
dissociatedesignelabela
dollmasqueradeferalgoat

hbartHarlot

ikebananaJellybeanApparel
LaughingScarabnrapture
pinkfairywandpixel8ed

rathinaRepoRebo

SaucyRobotsavor
strawberryruckusschroteri

tethyistobasko

topengawaywarddreams


If I missed anyone I apologize! :D We just keep growing in numbers so fast!! Stay tuned for more and it wont be a year this time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment