Monday, June 15, 2009

Crochet Crafters!

I love knitted pieces, but I never really did get the hang of knitting. I love to crochet though. My mom taught me how when I was a little girl and it seemed like she could crochet anything. I picked it up again a few years ago and found there was a lot more to crochet these days than afghans and doilies. So many wonderful patterns and crazy yarns! I've tried my hand at some new projects and in searching around found some amazing artists. So today I want to share some of my new works and some of the wonderful designs/designers I've stumbled across :)

Enjoy!
Tethyis Dreams


Fancy blue cell phone cozy





Catnip Octopus cat toy



Les Jou Jou


Waldi The Daschund




HCKCrafts


Burgandy Flower Bobby Pins



nezo shop

Great colored flowers-Triangle shawl




miniaturecrochet

Precious Moments Dolls



Kanlayanee

PDF Pattern - Snow white and seven dwarfs


Coralia

Anemone Table Sculpture


1 comment:

  1. Best your blog!!...Congrats..
    Thank you so much for including my triangle shawl.I was very happy..

    Have a wonderful day.

    Take care!..
    Nihal

    ReplyDelete