Sunday, July 22, 2007

Have you got the marbles for it?

Um, hehe, I couldn't resist. I never seem to be able to resist a bad pun.
*shrug*
Anyway on to the point. I have a new section in my shop : Marbles
Oh I lovemaking these things so much! They can adorn magnets, pushpins, paperclips , hairclips, etc. I mean the list goes on. Because of that I don't attach them to anything before I list them. You the seller can order them on what you want, with in reason. I mean I'm not gonna attach them to hundred dollar bills for you ;) LOL
But these are really great for dressing up your cubicle and making it your own.








Thanks for dropping by and be sure to check out the wonderful shops I have listed in my links section.
Nothing says you care like a handmade gift!

1 comment:

  1. Yes exactly, in some moments I can say that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
    to the article there is still a question as you did in the downgrade issue of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=corrugated brochure holders ?
    I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you partake of the pitch-dark methods of development of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

    ReplyDelete